The Danesholme Infant Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all pupils will be expected to wear the full uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the academy and stops pupils coming to school in unsuitable clothes.
Our new school uniform provider is Nationwide School Uniforms. Please visit their website at:
Note: You will notice that the school uniform logo has now changed. We have combined the logo's of Danesholme Junior Academy & Danesholme Infant Academy to make a "Danesholme Academy" logo.
Uniform stating just Danesholme Infant Academy can still be worn.
The uniform for all years will comprise:
- Polo shirt with logo or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo
- Grey socks with trousers, grey or white socks or grey tights with skirts
- Academy book bag
- Academy PE bag
- Black shorts
- Purple sports polo shirt with school logo
- Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
- Plain black tracksuit as sometimes PE takes place outside
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from school
We expect all of our pupils to wear the full academy uniform.